|Full name||Yun Il-lok|
|Date of birth||7 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Gwangju, South Korea|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2009||South Korea U17||11||(0)|
|2010–2011||South Korea U20||15||(0)|
|2011–2014||South Korea U23||14||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 December 2016.
Yun Il-lok (Hangul: 윤일록; born 7 March 1992) is a South Korean professional footballer who currently plays for K League Classic club FC Seoul, having previously played for Gyeongnam FC. He has also played for a number of youth-level teams representing South Korea, and in 2013 graduated to his country's senior men's side.
Yun entered professional football as a teenager, being selected by Gyeongnam FC as part of their squad for the 2011 season, having spent his youth career with Gyeongnam's U-18 side. His professional debut came almost immediately, in his club's second K-League match of the season against Ulsan, which ended in a 1 - 0 victory for Gyeongnam. Within a month, Yun scored his first K-League goal in Gyeongnam's 2 - 1 win over Incheon United.
Club career statistics
Statistics accurate as of 19 July 2014
|Club||Season||K League Classic||KFA Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
Yun represented South Korea at the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Nigeria, playing all five matches as Korea progressed from the group stage to the quarterfinals. There, the team's run came to an end against the host nation and eventual finalist. Yun played a notable part in the round of 16 match against Mexico, when late in the second half his assist led to the equalising goal in the match, forcing extra time after which Korea won the subsequent penalty shootout. Yun regards this assist as his most memorable moment in football.
Yun was also selected for the squad for the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup hosted by Colombia. After progressing through the group stages of the competition, Korea met Spain in the Round of 16 where they lost in a penalty shoot-out. Yun played in all four matches of the tournament. Yun was also called up for duty with the South Korea U-23 team, playing in a friendly against Uzbekistan in which he scored a goal as well as an Olympic Final Qualifier against Qatar in November 2011.
Yun has since graduated to the senior men's squad, scoring a goal in the EAFF East Asian Cup against Japan in his sides 2-1 loss on 27 July 2013.
- "Gyeongnam FC vs. Ulsan 1 - 0". soccerway.com.
- "Gyeongnam FC vs. Incheon United 2 - 1". soccerway.com.
- "Match Report - Korea vs. Mexico". fifa.com.
- "Club Player Record". gyeongnamfc.com.
- "FIFA Player Record - Yun Il-Lok". fifa.com.
- "Korea (U22) vs Uzbekistan (U22) 5 – 1". Korean Football Association. Retrieved 27 January 2012.
- "Korea (U23) vs. Qatar (23) 1 – 1". Korean Football Association. Retrieved 27 January 2012.
- "EAFF: Korea vs. Japan 1 – 2". soccerway.com. Retrieved 13 September 2013.