From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Yunnan, a province of China.
|Look up Yunan or yunan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yunan may refer to:
- Ionia, an ancient region of central coastal Anatolia in present-day Turkey
- Yunan County (郁南县), in Guangdong, China
- Yun'an County (云安县), in Guangdong, China
- King Yunan, a character in One Thousand and One Nights
- Yunan, an alternate name for Greece borrowed from the Greek name Ionia used in some Asian languages like the Arabic and Iranic languages.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yunan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.