From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yuzhny (masculine), Yuzhnoye (neuter), or Yuzhnaya (feminine) may refer to:
- Yuzhny Okrug, name of several okrugs in Russia
- Yuzhny, Russia (Yuzhnaya, Yuzhnoye), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Yuzhny Island, an island in Russia
- Yuzhny Airport (disambiguation), multiple airports
- Yuzhnaya (Moscow Metro), a station of the Moscow Metro, Russia
- Yuzhnoye Design Bureau, a Ukrainian design bureau of satellites and rockets
- Iujnoe, a locality in Cahul District, Moldova
- Yuzhne, a port city in Ukraine
- Mikhail Youzhny (b. 1982), Russian tennis player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yuzhny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.