Jump to navigation Jump to search
ZIF, ZiF or Zif may refer to:
- Zero insertion force, a way to connect an electrical connector without applying force to the connector
- Zero Intermediate Frequency, a radio demodulation technique
- Zeolitic imidazolate frameworks, a class of metal-organic frameworks
- Zif, Hebron, a Palestinian village in the West Bank Governorate of Hebron
- Zif, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- ZiF, Center for Interdisciplinary Research, Bielefeld
- Zif, slang version of the words "as if", pronounced "zif"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ZIF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.