Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zardari may refer to:
- The Zardari tribe (Balochi: زرداری), Branch of Hoth Baloch tribe.
- Zardari family, a Pakistani political family and the tribal chieftains of the Zardari Baloch tribe. Prominent members include:
- Hakim Ali Zardari, Father of Asif Ali Zardari.
- Asif Ali Zardari (born 1955), the former President of Pakistan from 2008 to 2013, son of Hakim Ali Zardari, widower of former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto, and current Rais of the tribe. "Zardari", used in a political and current affairs context usually refers to him.
- Bilawal Zardari (born 1988), chairman of the Pakistan Peoples Party, son of Asif Ali Zardari and Benazir Bhutto.
- Dastar bandi: Zardari takes over as chief of his own tribe, Express Tribune, December 30, 2014 http://tribune.com.pk/story/814528/dastar-bandi-zardari-takes-over-as-chief-of-his-own-tribe/
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zardari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.