From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zat or similar can mean:
- Zat, Iran, a village in Iran
- Zat or zat'nik'tel, a fictional weapon in the Stargate series
- Zat, a rank in the Mansabdar system of the Mughal Empire
- zat, ISO 639-3 language code for Tabaá Zapotec, a Zapotec language
- ZAT is the IATA code for Zhaotong Airport in China
- ZAT, abbreviation of Zariba of All Territory, a fictional organization in Ultraman Taro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.