Zawadzki [zaˈvat͡ski] (feminine: Zawadzka, plural: Zawadzcy) is a Polish, Czech, Slovak, or German surname, originating in Silesia or the Sudetenland. Variant spellings include Zawadski, Zavadsky, Zavadski, Zawada, Zavada, Zawadowsky, Zawadowski, Sawadsky, Sawadski, Sawatsky, Sawatzky, Sowada, Zawatzki, and numerous others. It may refer to:
Zawadzki or Zawadzka
- Agnes Zawadzki (born 1994), an American figure skater.
- Several people named Aleksander Zawadzki (disambiguation)
- Angelica Zawadzki (born 1952), a Mexican sprint canoer.
- Anna Zawadzka, Polish author
- Dariusz Zawadzki (born 1982), a football player.
- Jolanta Zawadzka, Polish chess player
- Several people named Józef Zawadzki (disambiguation)
- Lance Zawadzki (born 1967), American baseball player.
- Magdalena Zawadzka, Polish actress
- Marcelina Zawadzka, Polish model
- Saturnin Zawadzki (1923–2003), a Polish soil scientist.
- Stanisław Zawadzki (1743–1806), a Polish architect.
- Stanisława Zawadzka, Polish singer
- Stefan Zawadzki (born 1946), a Polish historian.
- Tadeusz Zawadzki (1921-1943), a Polish scoutmaster (harcmistrz) and lieutenant of the Armia Krajowa.
- Włodzimierz Zawadzki (born 1967), a Polish sport wrestler.
Zavada or Zawada
Sawatsky or Sawatzky
- John Sawatsky (born 1948), Canadian author and journalist
- Rick Sawatsky (born 1976), Canadian curler
- Darren Sawatzky (born 1973), American soccer player
- George Sawatzky (born 1942), Canadian-Dutch physicist
- Mary Sawatzky (born 1961), American politician
- Michelle Sawatzky-Koop (born 1970), Canadian volleyball player
- Ed Zawatsky (born 1968), Canadian hockey coach
- See also
|This page or section lists people with the surname Zawadzki. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|