Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zazel may refer to:
- Zazel, the stage name of circus performer Rossa Matilda Richter (1863–1937), the first human cannonball
- Zazel: The Scent of Love, erotic art film 1997
- Zazel (spirit), demon of Saturn in magic
- Zazel, character in the William Blake poem, Tiriel
- Zazel, song by the Bar Kokhba Sextet on the album, Lucifer: Book of Angels Volume 10
- Zazel Pierce, a character played by Margot Kidder in the 1970 film Quackser Fortune Has a Cousin in the Bronx
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zazel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.