From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zebra striping)
Zebra stripes describe the stripes of a zebra.
Zebra stripe or zebra striping may also refer to:
- Zebra striping (computer graphics), a diagnostic shading technique used in computer graphics
- Zebra stripe (videography), a feature on some video cameras to aid in correct exposure
- One of the possible Primitive markings of horses and other equids
- Zebra print, an animal print that resembles the pattern of the skin and fur of a zebra
- Zebra crossing, a type of pedestrian crossing involving black-and-white stripes
- Zebra strip, an elastomeric connector with an alternating black-and-white stripe pattern
- Stripe (disambiguation)
- Zebra (disambiguation)
- The Zebra-Striped Hearse, a 1962 mystery novel by Ross McDonald
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zebra stripe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.