|Date of birth:||January 26, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Capron, Illinois|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||185 lb (84 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
Zeke Robert Markshausen (born January 26, 1987) is a former American football wide receiver for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He played college football at Northwestern.
Markshausen spent the entire 2010 season out of football and signed with the Kansas City Chiefs on July 30, 2011. He was waived during final roster cuts on September 3, but was signed to the team's practice squad on November 30. He was released from the practice squad on December 4. Following the 2011 season, Markshausen re-signed with the Chiefs on February 29, 2012. He was released by the Chiefs on August 26, 2012.
- Wright, Michael C. (August 8, 2010). "Bears sign WR Zeke Markshausen". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- McClure, Vaughn (August 30, 2010). "Bears release QB Gutierrez, WR Markshausen". chicagobreakingsports.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Looney, Josh (July 30, 2011). "Chiefs Sign Free Agent WR Zeke Markshausen". kcchiefs.com. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Northwestern Wildcats bio
- Greenstein, Teddy (October 22, 2009). "Northwestern's Zeke Markshausen had proper guidance". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Levin, Robbie (December 22, 2009). "From no name to big game, Zeke Markshausen's work ethic paves way to success". Daily Northwestern. Retrieved 2011-07-30.