From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zel may refer to:
- Zero-length launch
- Zishan Engineers, a Pakistani Engineering consultancy abbreviated ZEL
- Zel (novel), a retelling of Rapunzel by Donna Jo Napoli
- Peliar Zel, a fictional planet in the Star Trek universe
- Zel, the twelfth letter in the Ottoman Turkish alphabet
- Zel (sheep), a breed of sheep from north of Iran
- IATA code for Bella Bella (Campbell Island) Airport, British Columbia, Canada
- Mr. Zel (born 1985), Turkish Cypriot singer
- Zel Fischer (born 1963), judge on the Supreme Court of Missouri
- Zel, the mononymous nickname of actor Denzel Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.