Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zeme may refer to:
- Zemes māte, the Slavic and Latvian goddess of the earth, identical to Lithuanian Žemyna
- Zeme, Lombardy, a village in Italy
- Zeme people, a Naga tribe of North-East India
- Zeme languages, a small family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in North-East India
- Zeme language, a Sino-Tibetan language spoken in North-East India
- Zeme, a central character of the webseries 'Zeme N Deme'
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zeme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.