|Look up zero-point or zero point in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zero point may refer to:
- Zero Point (geography), a point at the north side of Assistance Bay in Possession Bay, South Georgia
- Zero Point Interchange, a cloverleaf interchange in Islamabad, Pakistan, at the intersection of Islamabad Highway, Kashmir Highway and Khayaban-e-Suharwardy
- Zero Point railway station, the last railway station in Pakistan on Mirpur Khas-Munabao railway line
- Lingdian (band) (零点乐队), sometimes translated in English as Zero Point, a Chinese band
- Origin (mathematics), a fixed point of reference for a coordinate system
- "Zero Point", a song by Tori Amos, released on A Piano: The Collection
- Zero-point energy, the minimum energy a quantum mechanical system may have
- Zero Point Module, an Ancient technology in the Stargate universe
- Zero-point field, a synonym for the vacuum state in quantum field theory
- Hofstadter zero-point, a special point associated with every plane triangle
- Point of origin (disambiguation)
- Triple zero (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zero point.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.