Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Zetland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zetland may refer to:
- Marquess of Zetland, a title in the British Peerage
- Zetland (lifeboat), oldest surviving lifeboat in the world
- HMS Zetland (L59), British Royal Navy ship
- Zetland (company), Danish news and media company
- A type of zebroid that is a hybrid cross between a male zebra and a female Shetland pony
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zetland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.