From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zheng may refer to:
- Zheng (state), an ancient state in China
- Zheng (鄭, 郑, Zhèng), a Chinese surname and particularly
- Zheng Dynasty, Ming partisans who ruled Taiwan during the early Qing
- Zheng County, former name of Zhengzhou, capital of Henan, China
- Guzheng (箏), a Chinese zither with bridges
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zheng.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.