From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Zhongyi Station Concourse
|Location||No. 301, Zhongyang North Road, Sec. 4
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Passengers||5,173 daily (2016)
(Ranked 107th of 109)
- November 1, 1961: A simple station is constructed. Its location is approximately 900 meters west of the current station.
- July 1, 1979: The station is upgraded from a simple station to a request station.
- July 15, 1988: Service ceases with the discontinuation of service of the TRA Tamsui Line.
Taipei Metro Station
|2F||Connecting Level||Skyway for Platform Connection|
(toward Platform 1)
|Entrance/Exit, lobby, information desk, entrance/exit, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates
|Platform 1||← Line 2 toward Tamsui (Guandu)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 2 toward Xiangshan (Fuxinggang) →|
Around the station
- Hsing Tian Temple (Beitou Branch)
- Hsing Tian Temple Library
- Koo Foundation Sun Yat-Sen Cancer Center
- Kuandu Museum of Fine Arts
- Taipei Chengshih University of Science and Technology
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhongyi Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Zhongyi". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|