|Location||No. 50, Minquan Road
Tamsui, New Taipei
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Passengers||18,638 daily (2016)
(Ranked 76th of 109)
The Taipei Metro Zhuwei Station (formerly Chuwei Station until 2003) is located in the sea-side district of Tamsui in New Taipei, Taiwan. It is a station on the Tamsui Line. The position of station could be traced back the same name station of defunct TRA Tamsui Line.
The at-grade, station structure with two side platforms and two exits. The washrooms are inside the entrance area. The station is situated between Minquan Road and Minquan 1st street, in the area of Mingzhu Road Entrance and Mingsheng Road Entrance.
TRA Zhuwei Station
- 1932: Station constructed.
- August 15, 1988: shut down with the termination of TRA Tamsui Line.
- March 28, 1997: Re-opened with the beginning of the Taipei Metro Tamsui Line.
|2F||Connecting Level||Skyway for Platform Connection|
(toward Platform 1)
|Entrance/Exit, lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates
|Platform 1||← Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Tamsui (Hongshulin)|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Xiangshan (Guandu) →|
Around the station
- Mackay Memorial Hospital
- Tamsui Riverside Bicycle Path
- Dusk Market
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhuwei Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Zhuwei". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|