From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zhuxi may refer to:
- Zhu Xi (朱熹; 1130–1200), Chinese philosopher
- Wang Zhuxi (王竹溪; 1911–1983), Chinese physicist, educator and philologist
- Zhao Zhu Xi (1900–1991), Chinese martial arts grand master
- Zhuxi County (竹溪县), Shiyan, Hubei, China
- Zhuxi, Xianju County (朱溪镇), town in Xianju County, Zhejiang, China
- President of China (PRC, 中国国家主席), although "Zhuxi" does not mean "President" for equivalent titles elsewhere
- Chairman of the Communist Party (中共中央主席), its literal and original meaning
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhuxi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.