From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zif)
ZIF, ZiF or Zif may refer to:
- Zero insertion force, a way to connect an electrical connector without applying force to the connector
- Zero Intermediate Frequency, a radio demodulation technique
- Zeolitic imidazolate frameworks, a class of metal-organic frameworks
- Zif, Hebron, a Palestinian village in the West Bank Governorate of Hebron
- Zif, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- ZiF, Center for Interdisciplinary Research, Bielefeld
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.