Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zinger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zinger may refer to:
- Zingers, an American snack cake made by both Dolly Madison and Hostess
- The Zinger, a type of chicken sandwich made by KFC
- A descriptor added to names of some tart varieties of teas made by Celestial Seasonings
- Zinger (born 1990), stage name of Jung Hana, a South Korean rapper in girl group Secret
- Dwayne Zinger (born 1976), Canadian ice hockey player
- Nickname for American professional golfer Paul Azinger
- The Zinger, a sportive nickname for Pope Benedict XVI (an elision of his family name, Ratzinger)
- Vasily Jakovlevich Zinger (1836–1907), prominent Russian mathematician, botanist and philosopher
- Pablo Zinger (born 1956), conductor, pianist, writer, composer, arranger, lecturer and narrator
- Viktor Zinger (born 1941), retired ice hockey player
- Keith Zinger (born 1985), American football tight end
- Zinger, flying enemies present in the Donkey Kong series of video games
- Zinger, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Weekly cabaret listing in Londonist
- Mitsubishi Zinger, a crossover SUV sold in Taiwan and some Asian countries
- Image artefacts in reconstructed X-ray crystallography data, due to high energy particles impacting fiber optics associated with imaging CCD detectors.
- The Zinger, a 1975 rock musical by Harry Chapin
- Zinger, a portable powered mobility chair
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.