Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zinger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zinger may refer to:
- Zingers, an American snack cake made by both Dolly Madison and Hostess
- The Zinger, a type of chicken sandwich made by KFC
- A descriptor added to names of some tart varieties of teas made by Celestial Seasonings
- Zinger (born 1990), stage name of Jung Hana, a South Korean rapper in girl group Secret
- Dwayne Zinger (born 1976), Canadian ice hockey player
- Nickname for American professional golfer Paul Azinger
- The Zinger, a sportive nickname for Pope Benedict XVI (an elision of his family name, Ratzinger)
- Vasily Jakovlevich Zinger (1836–1907), prominent Russian mathematician, botanist and philosopher
- Pablo Zinger (born 1956), conductor, pianist, writer, composer, arranger, lecturer and narrator
- Viktor Zinger (born 1941), retired ice hockey player
- Keith Zinger (born 1985), American football tight end
- Zinger, flying enemies present in the Donkey Kong series of video games
- Zinger, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Weekly cabaret listing in Londonist
- Mitsubishi Zinger, a crossover SUV sold in Taiwan and some Asian countries
- Image artefacts in reconstructed X-ray crystallography data, due to high energy particles impacting fiber optics associated with imaging CCD detectors.
- The Zinger, a 1975 rock musical by Harry Chapin
- Zinger, a portable powered mobility chair
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.