Zippy may refer to:
- Blaine Cook, stage name of Seattle punk singer
- Greg Zipadelli (born 1967), nickname for the NASCAR crew chief
- Stuart Langridge, author and programmer nicknamed Zippy
- Tzipi Livni, an Israeli politician and former minister of foreign affairs
- Mr. ZIP, informally Zippy, a cartoon character used by the U.S. Postal Service
- Zippy (mascot), the name of the mascot for the University of Akron Zips
- Zippy (Rainbow), a character in Rainbow, a British pre-school children's television series
- Zippy the Pinhead, the main character in a comic strip of the same name
- Zippy Race, a motorbike-driving arcade game
- Zippy, brand name for the dialler made by New Zealand-based Compuspec
- Zippy Water Heaters, a colloquial name for Zip Instant Boiling Water taps made by Zip Industries
- Zippy, a former name of the data compression library Snappy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zippy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.