Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zippy may refer to:
- Blaine Cook, stage name of Seattle punk singer
- Greg Zipadelli (born 1967), nickname for the NASCAR crew chief
- Stuart Langridge, author and programmer nicknamed Zippy
- Tzipi Livni, an Israeli politician and former minister of foreign affairs
- Mr. ZIP, informally Zippy, a cartoon character used by the U.S. Postal Service
- Zippy (mascot), the name of the mascot for the University of Akron Zips
- Zippy (Rainbow), a character in Rainbow, a British pre-school children's television series
- Zippy the Pinhead, the main character in a comic strip of the same name
- Zippy Race, a motorbike-driving arcade game
- Zippy, brand name for the dialler made by New Zealand-based Compuspec
- Zippy Water Heaters, a colloquial name for Zip Instant Boiling Water taps made by Zip Industries
- Zippy, a former name of the data compression library Snappy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zippy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.