||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Zoe Tuckwell-Smith in February 2013
|Spouse(s)||Damon Gameau (m. 2016)|
Zoe Tuckwell-Smith was born in Sydney. Shortly after, her parents returned to Bangladesh where they were working at the time. Tuckwell-Smith's parents divorced when she was five years old and she was raised by her mother in Sydney. Tuckwell-Smith visited her father during her school holidays. Tuckwell-Smith enjoyed acting from a young age and said "I've always been a dreamer – imaginative and creative. As a child I loved putting on plays and making up stories to perform for my parents or my toys!" After finishing high school, Tuckwell-Smith was accepted into the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) and graduated three years later.
In 2004, Tuckwell-Smith appeared in Six Pack, All Saints and The Cooks. She went on to appear in Home and Away and In Search of Paradise. Tuckwell-Smith was cast in Stupid Stupid Man in 2007. The following year, the actress made appearances in The Cut and The Strip.
As well as television, Tuckwell-Smith has appeared in various feature films, including Son of the Mask (2004), Gone (2005), Cactus (2008) and Primal (2009). In 2010, Tuckwell-Smith also guested in Short Stack's video clip for "Planets".
Tuckwell-Smith began dating actor Damon Gameau in 2009, after the couple were introduced to each other by fellow actor Gyton Grantley, while they were both in East Timor. Tuckwell-Smith and Gameau announced that they were expecting their first child in June 2013, and Tuckwell-Smith gave birth to the couple's daughter, Velvet Gameau, in November 2013. Tuckwell-Smith and Gameau married in January 2016.
|2004||Son of the Mask||Mrs. Babcock||First film role|
|2004||Six Pack||Charlie Butterfield||First television role|
|2004||All Saints||Elle Campbell -||Season 7 Episode 28|
|2005||Home and Away||Lisa Stanniford|
|2006||In Search of Paradise||Nicki|
|2007||Stupid Stupid Man||Gwen|
|2011–2014||Winners & Losers||Bec Gilbert||Leading role|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zoe Tuckwell-Smith.|
- "The cast of Winners & Losers - Official Site - Yahoo!7". au.tv.yahoo.com. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- Devlyn, Darren (26 June 2012). "Winners & Losers second series starts with Zoe Tuckwell-Smith's character Bec falling pregnant but who is the father?". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- Vickery, Colin (29 August 2013). "Big Read: Winners and Losers' Zoe Tuckwell-Smith expecting a baby". Herald Sun. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- Rigden, Clare (23 January 2014). "Reunited – it feels so good". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Zoe Tuckwell-Smith and beau turn birthday into a wedding". The Daily Telegraph. 24 January 2016. Retrieved 24 January 2017.