Zoja Trofimiuk (born 17 February 1952) is an Australian sculptor and printmaker, born in Prague, Czechoslovakia. She specializes in cast glass; her studio is in Melbourne. Zbych Trofimiuk, an Australian actor, is her son.
Trofimiuk studied at the Václav Hollar Art School in Prague, Czech Republic, from 1969 until 1972. In 1972, she enrolled at the Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków, Poland. She graduated in 1977 and was awarded a Diploma in Fine Art. Trofimiuk went on to earn a Master of Fine Arts degree at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia in 1991.
- 1991 TORSO, Hugo Gallery, Canberra
- 1996 WORKS on PAPER, George Gallery, Melbourne
- 1999 MILLENNIUM COLLECTION, Adam Galleries, Melbourne
- 2001 OCEAN GALLERY inaugurated from Australian Shores
- 2005 SCULPTURE and GRAVERRE,Adam galleries, Melbourne
- 2006 IX International Glass Symposium,
- curator:Prof.Sylva Petrova,PhD.,MA,BA,Novy Bor,Czech Republic
- Ranamok Glass Award 2006, touring exhibition, Australia
- Works on Paper 2, NS, Nova sin gallery, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2007 Czech and Slovak Glass in Exile, Regional Moravian Gallery, Brno, Czech Republic
- 1981, 1990 - Honorary Award, Dante’s Biennale, Ravenna, Italy
- 1999 - One of six artists selected for the annual Print Commission, Print Council of Australia 
- 2006 - Ranamok Glass Prize, finalist