Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zombi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zombi may refer to:
- Zombie, traditionally an undead person in Haitian folklore and is regularly encountered in fictional horror and fantasy themed works
- Zombi (film) or Dawn of the Dead, a 1978 film by George Romero
- Zombi (band), a space rock band from Pittsburgh
- "Zombi", a song by P-MODEL from the album Perspective
- Zombi (1986 video game), a computer game published in 1986 by Ubisoft
- Zombi (2012 video game), a video game first published as ZombiU in 2012 by Ubisoft
- Zombi (African god), a snake-deity in Voodoo cults of West Africa and Haiti
- Zombi (film series), a set of horror films
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zombi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.