From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zubair or Zubayr may refer to:
- Az Zubayr, a town in Basra Governorate, Iraq
- Zubair Group, islands in the Red Sea near Yemen
- Zubayr (name), a given name and surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Zubayr ibn al-Awam (594–656), Arab military commander and a companion of Muhammad
- Zubair Torwali, a living Pakistani Dard community activist and educator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zubair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.