From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ananda Bazar Patrika (ABP) Group is a large media group with headquarters in Kolkata. ABP Group was established in 1922.  It publishes numerous Bengali books by many renowned authors. Ananda Publishers is the division of ABP Group.
- Anandabazar Patrika is one of the largest circulated Bengali language daily newspaper
- Ebela Bengali language newspaper targeting youth started from September 2012
- The Telegraph is the largest circulated English language daily newspaper among newspapers published from Kolkata.f
- Anandamela is the largest selling Bengali children's fortnightly magazine. It also has a club for children.
- Unish-Kuri is a popular fortnightly Bengali magazine for teens and young adults.
- Sananda is a magazine for empowering women. Aparna Sen, one of the best actors and directors of Indian Cinema in the last 50 years, has been editing Sananda from its inception.
- Anandalok A film magazine on Bollywood and Bengali movie celebrities.
- The Telegraph in Schools (TTIS), India’s largest standalone newspaper by and for school students.
- Desh has acted like a primer for Bengali literature and culture for many years. It is difficult to find a successful author in Bengali, who has never been connected to Desh in some manner. Desh gave birth to generations of poets and novelists, but what continues to keep Desh special, are its non-fiction articles and essays on topics of current, historical and cultural interest.
- Boiyer Desh
- Businessworld is India's largest selling business magazine. It is renowned for its content and driven by its chief editor, Prosenjit Dutta. The Annual BW Excellence Awards are a key event in the calendars of India Inc.
- FORTUNE India A global business magazine.
- ABP News - Hindi language news channel in India. formerly known as STAR News.
- ABP Ananda - Bengali language news channel in India. formerly known as STAR Ananda.
- ABP Majha - Marathi language news channel in India. formerly known as STAR Majha.
- Sananda TV - Bengali language general entertainment channel in India which was shut down in 7 November 2012.
- Ananda Publishers
- Penguin India
- "Ananda Publishers>History and Status". Ananda Publishers. Retrieved 25 February 2012.