From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ALMA may refer to
- ALMA, Asian land mammal ages, a biostratigraphic subdivision of the terrestrial Paleogene in East Asia
- ALMA Award, for Latino performers who promote positive portrayals of Latinos in the entertainment field
- ALMA Magazine, a Spanish-language lifestyle magazine
- Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award, an international children's literature award in honour of the Swedish writer Astrid Lindgren
- Association of Loudspeaker Manufacturing & Acoustics International, a trade association for companies in the loudspeaker industry
- Atacama Large Millimeter Array, a large ground-based astronomical installation
- Armenian Library and Museum of America, an institution with a large collection of Armenian artifacts
- ALMA de Mexico (ALMA Aerolíneas Mesoamericanas), a Mexican airline based in Guadalajara, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.