|Type||Nutrient Enhanced Sports Drink Beverage|
|Manufacturer||All Sport, Inc. (distributed by Dr Pepper Snapple Group)|
|Country of origin||USA|
All Sport is a brand of sports drink, whose competitors include Gatorade and Powerade. It was created by PepsiCo, as their response to The Coca-Cola Company's Powerade and Quaker Oat's Gatorade. After PepsiCo's acquisition of Quaker Oats Company, in 2001, All Sport was sold to The Monarch Beverage Company, of Atlanta, Georgia. In 2007, All Sport was purchased by privately held Big Red, Inc. It is distributed by the Dr Pepper Snapple Group.
All Sport originally was lightly carbonated, but this was changed after consumers objected. It was also originally marketed as a "Thirst Quencher" like Gatorade but was soon changed to market it as a "Body Quencher" and, more recently, a "Non Carbonated Sports Drink".
All Sport Body Quencher
Body Quencher is the original sports drink.
- Fruit Punch
- Blue Raz Ice
- Lemon Lime
- black citrus
Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Monopotassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Gum Arabic, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Chloride, Ester Gum
All Sport Zero
- Blue Raz
- Fruit Punch flavors
All Sport Naturally Zero
All Sport Naturally Zero was a zero calorie sports drink, sweetened with Truvia. When it was released in April 2009, Naturally Zero was the first and only zero calorie sports drink sweetened with Truvia.
- Strawberry Star Fruit
- Mandarin Orange
Water, citric acid, fruit and vegetable extracts (for natural color), natural flavor, potassium citrate, salt, rebiana, calcium chloride, B vitamins (niacinamide (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), cyanocobalamin (B12)).
All Sport has sponsored several athletes and teams.
- Most notably with Tommy Kendall in the Trans-Am Series through the nineties.
- John Daly, PGA Professional Golfer
- Germain Racing with Mike Skinner, NASCAR
- Travis Kvapil, of the Yates Racing Team
- Enrique Bernoldi, Indy 500 & Sonoma
- Erick Dampier, Dallas Basketball Center
- BMX Stunt Team 720
- Jeremy Mayfield
- "History". Archived from the original on 25 January 2009. Retrieved 11 February 2010.
- "All Sport and Dr Pepper Snapple Group Introduce the First Sports Drink Naturally Sweetened With Stevia". Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- http://news.prnewswire.com/ViewContent.aspx?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/06-04-2009/0005038405&EDATE=[dead link]