Alone at Last is a solo album by vibraphonist Gary Burton recorded in 1971 featuring three performances from the Montreux Jazz Festival and four studio performances released on the Atlantic label. The album was awarded a Grammy for Best Jazz Performance by a Soloist at the 15th Grammy Awards.
The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow awarded the album 5 stars calling it "one of the high points of Gary Burton's career. Wondrous music".
- "Moonchild/In Your Quiet Place" (Keith Jarrett) - 6:14
- "Green Mountains/Arise, Her Eyes" (Steve Swallow) - 7:35
- "The Sunset Bell" (Gary Burton) - 5:09
- "Handbags and Gladrags" (Mike d'Abo) - 6:05
- "Hullo Bolinas" (Swallow) - 5:49
- "General Mojo's Well Laid Plan" (Swallow) - 3:38
- "Chega de Saudade (No More Blues)" (Vinícius de Moraes, Antonio Carlos Jobim) - 4:39
- Recorded at the Montreux Jazz Festival, Montreux, Switzerland on June 19, 1971 (tracks 1-3) and at Atlantic Recording Studios, New York, NY on September 7, 1971.