||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
24 March 1976 |
|Education||Notting Hill & Ealing High School|
|Television||CBBC shows (various)
The One Show
|Spouse(s)||Stuart Amory (2006–2008)
Michael Underwood (2010–present)
|Children||Elijah Joseph Underwood (born 2011)|
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (December 2011)|
From 2004 to 2005 she presented CBBC's The Saturday Show.
On 1 December 2006, Bell announced she was leaving CBBC.
Bell's break into adult-mainstream programming appeared on BBC One where she presented The Great British Village Show, with Alan Titchmarsh and James Martin, which was broadcast in the spring of 2007.
Between 3 March and 16 March 2007, Bell appeared in the celebrity Comic Relief does Fame Academy.
In 2009, she and her future husband Michael were contestants on All Star Mr & Mrs.
Bell married personal trainer Stuart Amory in January 2007. The marriage ended in July 2008. Bell began a relationship with her former BBC co-star Michael Underwood and they married in New York in December 2010. The couple's first child, Elijah Joseph Underwood, was born on 26 December 2011. Angellica gave birth to a baby girl in June 2013
|2000–2004||Short Change||Main Presenter|
|2003||That's Genius||Main Presenter|
|2005||EastEnders Xtra||Main Presenter|
|2007||The Great British Village Show||Co-Presenter|
|2007||Comic Relief does Fame Academy||Contestant|
|2007||Dance Xtra||Main Presenter|
|2007||Children in Need||Backstage Presenter|
|2007–present||The One Show||Reporter|
|2009||Britain's Got More Talent||Celebrity Panel|
|2009||All Star Mr & Mrs||Contestant|
|2010||The British Soap Awards||Co-Presenter|
|2010–present||Project Parent (CBBC)||Presenter|
|2011||Born To Shine||Contestant|
|2011||71 Degrees North||Contestant|
|2011||Something for the Weekend||Co-Presenter|
- "TV presenter couple Angellica Bell and Michael Underwood expecting their first child". Daily Mail (London: Associated Newspapers). 9 June 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- Nathan, Sara (12 July 2008). "Angellica Bell dumps husband of 18 months for Michael Underwood". The Sun (London).
- "Angellica Bell, Michael Underwood welcome baby boy". Digital Spy. 28 December 2011. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Angellica Bell at the Internet Movie Database
- Angellica Bell - BBC1's The One Show Presenters
- CBBC's TV Special, "Election"