||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)|
Watanabe at Narita-san Temple in Osaka, February 2014
|Native name||渡辺 杏|
14 April 1986 |
|Occupation||Fashion model, singer, actress, TV host|
|Height||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Measurements||82.5-59.5-89 cm / 32.5-23.5-35 in|
|Dress size||34 EU / 4 US|
|Shoe size||39 EU / 8.5 US / 6 UK|
Anne Watanabe (渡辺 杏 Watanabe An?, born 14 April 1986 in Tokyo) is a Japanese fashion model, actress, and singer. She is the daughter of film actor Ken Watanabe. In her modeling work, she is known by the mononym Anne.
Watanabe's first high-profile modeling season was spring/summer 2006, in which she was featured in runway shows for Anna Sui, Diane von Furstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, and Vivienne Tam, among others. She also walked for Baby Phat, Imitation of Christ, Karl Lagerfeld, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Thakoon in subsequent seasons.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (May 2010)|
- Tengoku to Jigoku (TV Asahi, 2007)
- Tenchijin (NHK, 2009) - Megohime
- Karei Naru Spy (NTV, 2009)
- Samurai High School (NTV, 2009)
- Shinzanmono (TBS, 2010, ep1)
- Naka nai to Kimeta Hi (Fuji TV, 2010)
- Joker: Yurusarezaru Sōsakan (Fuji TV, 2010)
- Namae o Nakushita Megami (Fuji TV, 2011)
- Yokai Ningen Bem (NTV, 2011)
- xxxHOLiC (WOWOW, 2013)
- Kasuka na Kanojo (Fuji TV, 2013)
- Gochisōsan (NHK, 2013)
- Sakura no Sono (2008)
- Fashion Week (2009)
- Bandage (2010)
- Ninja Kids!!! (2011)
- Youkai Ningen Bem The Movie (2012)
- Platinum Data (2013)
- Midsummer's Equation (2013)
- Book Bar (2008–present, J-Wave)
- Lights (2010, Epic/Sony)
- Ai o Anata ni (2012, Epic/Sony)
- 64th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actress for Naka nai to Kimeta Hi
- "Anne Watanabe". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2014-12-17.
- Anne to debut as a singer - Tokyohive
- Kuhn, Anthony. "For Japanese Women, The Past Is The Latest Fad"
- "Anne Watanabe profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 20 January 2010.
- 64th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actress: Anne (for Naka nai to Kimeta Hi (Fuji)