Arizona Muse in London (2014)
September 18, 1988
Tucson, Arizona, USA
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Dress size||34 (EU), 4 (US)|
|Manager||Next Models (London, Milan, New York, Los Angeles, Paris), MODELWERK (Hamburg), 2pm (Copenhagen), Sight (Barcelona)|
Muse began modeling as a teenager but her career did not begin until after she had her son Nikko in 2009 (born April 14, 2009).
Muse has appeared in editorials in French, American, Chinese, British, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Italian Vogue, W, V, Numéro, and Dazed & Confused. Her sudden rise to success has been the feature of an article in American Vogue. The March 2011 issue of Dazed & Confused was dedicated to her.
Muse has appeared on the cover of the American, French, Italian, British, Chinese, Australian, Spanish, Greek, Korean, Mexican, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian Vogue and Numéro (shot by Karl Lagerfeld), and Dazed & Confused. She appeared on the November 2011 cover of Vogue Australia (shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin).
Vogue editor Anna Wintour has praised her, stating in the February 2011 issue: "When I look at Arizona, I see shadows of Linda Evangelista and Natalia Vodianova, but most of all I see her, a gorgeous, smart, grown-up. And how could anyone resist someone with that name?".
In 2014, Muse was included in the New Generation of Industry Icons list by Models.com.
- "Model Wall - Arizona Muse". Vogue.com. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- "Arizona Muse". Next Models. Archived from the original on 7 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- "Arizona Muse profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2011-02-19.
-  Arizona Muse: Manifest Destiny
-  Birth of a Muse
- http://models.com/ "MODELS.com's Industry Icons". Models.com. 2014-08-05. Retrieved 2014-08-05.