Battle of Manila
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Manila may refer to:
- Battle of Manila (1365) - Forces of Majapahit's Maharaja Hayam Wuruk engage with the soldiers from the Kingdom Saludong; Majapahit victory, Saludong is incorporated.
- Battle of Manila (1500) - The Sultanate of Brunei invades the Kingdom of Tondo and installs their puppet Muslim Rajah, Suleiman, to the throne.
- Battle of Manila (1571) - Spanish forces and their various allies drove out the ruling Muslim elite and founded the capital city of the Philippines
- Battle of Manila (1574) - Chinese Pirate Warlord "Limahong" and his forces engages and fails against the Spanish forces led by Don Galo.
- Battle of Manila (1762) - A British occupation of Manila, a victory in the Seven Years' War
- Battle of Manila (1896) - Katipunero revolutionaries under Andres Bonifacio attempted to take the city from the Spanish forces during the Philippine Revolution.
- Battle of Manila (1898) - U.S. and Filipino troops captured the city from the Spanish during the Spanish–American War
- Battle of Manila (1899) - Filipino revolutionaries attempted to take the city from U.S. troops during the Philippine–American War
- Battle of Manila (1945) - United States and Philippine Commonwealth forces, supported by the recognized guerrilla fighters, battled to take the city from Imperial Japanese forces during World War II.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.