Boris Izaguirre (left) in Channel Nº4
September 29, 1965 |
In Spain, Izaguirre started to write scripts and participate in TV shows. He is considered one of the most important showmen, especially after his participation in the TV show Crónicas Marcianas.
Izaguirre has written articles in several publications: Zero, El País Semanal, Fotogramas and Marie Claire. He was one of the presenters of the TV show Channel nº4 with Ana García-Siñeriz between 2005 and 2008 when the program was removed.
In February 2006 Izaguirre married his longtime boyfriend Rubén Nogueira.
He was finalist of Premio Planeta in 2007 with his novel Villa Diamante.
- El vuelo de los avestruces (1991) novel
- Azul petróleo (1998) novel
- Morir de glamour (2000) essay
- Verdades alteradas (2001) essay
- 1965 (2002) novel
- Fetiche (2003) essay
- Villa Diamante (2007) novel
- Y de repente fue ayer (2009) novel
- Dos monstruos juntos (2011) novel
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Boris Izaguirre.|