Brave New World (1980 film)
Brave New World is an American television film first shown in 1980. An adaptation of the novel with the same name by Aldous Huxley, it was directed by Burt Brinckerhoff for Universal Television and first shown on NBC on 7 March 1980. The screen adaptation was written by Doran William Cannon. The filming location was entirely in Universal City, California.
- Kristoffer Tabori as John the Savage
- Bud Cort as Bernard Marx
- Keir Dullea as Thomas Grambell
- Julie Cobb as Linda Lysenko
- Ron O'Neal as Mustapha Mond
- Marcia Strassman as Lenina Crowne
- Dick Anthony Williams as Helmholtz Watson
- Jonelle Allen as Fanny Crowne
- Jeanetta Arnette as Dwightina
- Casey Biggs as Beta lighthouse guard
- Reb Brown as Henry
- Tara Buckman as Alpha Teacher
- Nigel Bullard as Plant Manager
- Shane Butterworth
- Lee Chamberlin as Head Nurse
- Beatrice Colen as Gamma Female
- Patrick Cronin as Gamma Male
- Valerie Curtin as Chief Warden Stelina Shell
- Marneen Fields as Futuristic Factory Worker
- Aron Kincaid as J. Edgar Millhouse
- Carole Mallory as Miss Trotsky
- Tricia O'Neil as Maoina Krupps
- Victoria Racimo as Beta Teacher
- Delia Salvi as High Priestess
- Delos V. Smith Jr.
- "Plot, Details & Awards of Brave New World". Moviefone. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Plot Summary for Brave New World (1980) (TV)". IMDb.com, Inc. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Brave New World:Synopsis". MSN. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- Pearce, David (1998 (last updated 2008)). "Brave New World (1980) (TV)". BLTC Research. Retrieved 7 August 2013. Check date values in:
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|