Brewer High School (Fort Worth, Texas)
|Brewer High School|
|1025 W Loop 820 N
Fort Worth, Texas, 76108
|School district||White Settlement ISD|
|Teaching staff||94 (as of 2006-07)|
|Gender||Both male and female|
|Enrollment||1,328 (as of 2006-07)|
|Student to teacher ratio||14.1 (as of 2006-07)|
|Campus size||85 acres (340,000 m2)|
|Color(s)||Royal blue and white|
|Website||Brewer High School|
Brewer High School is a public high school serving 1,328 students from grade 9-12 located in Fort Worth, Texas. It has a notable athletics program, as it has produced major league baseball players Aubrey Huff and Kelly Shoppach, as well as San Diego Padres bullpen catcher Justin Hatcher. The student body is 66% white, 9% black, 22% Hispanic, 3% Asian and 1% American Indian. The school mascot is the bear.
The old high school was built in the 1950s and was later turned into a middle school in 2008.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2009)|
- Justin Hatcher, Major League Baseball figure
- Aubrey Huff, Major League Baseball player
- Kelly Shoppach, Major League Baseball player
- Mike Sholars  Football Coach
- "School Detail for Brewer H S". National Center for Education Statistics.
- Great Schools
- The Baseball Cube
- Public School Review
- Deller, Martha (2007-08-25). "New Brewer High to open with a built-in past". Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "Because there was no room to expand, the White Settlement school district spent $93 million to build a three-story high school on 85 acres about three miles northwest. The old school is being converted into a new facility for Brewer Middle School, to open next year."
- "American Football in Koblenz, Germany". SAT1.de. Retrieved 2014-06-24.