|Presented by||Shanna Moakler|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Executive producer(s)||Mark Cronin
|Original run||November 28, 2010 – January 30, 2011|
The show followed 12 engaged or already married women competing for the wedding of their dreams and their dream plastic surgery procedure. Each woman had a plastic surgery wishlist, and the winner of each week's wedding-themed challenge would win one plastic surgery procedure from her list.
The winner of the competition received the wedding of her dreams, and had her entire wishlist fulfilled. The husband-to-be did not see his fiancee until she revealed her new look on their wedding day, when the bride reveals her new look. Shanna Moakler hosted, and Dr. Terry Dubrow performed the plastic surgery procedures.
|Allyson Donovan||32||Crestwood, Illinois||Winner|
|Jenessa Wainwright||27||Wayne, New Jersey||Runner-Up|
|Dominique Santoro||24||Surfside, Florida||Episode 10|
|Cheyenne Aikens||21||Hamburg, New Jersey||Episode 9|
|Kristen Sciacca||21||Orange County, California||Episode 8|
|Lisa Marie N.||29||San Pedro, California||Episode 7|
|Netty Aranguren||23||Glendale, California||Episode 6|
|Alexandra White||21||Atlanta, Georgia||Episode 5|
|Melissa Hooper||20||Riverside, California||Episode 4|
|Jaimie Farnsworth||23||Canoga Park, California||Episode 3|
|Jessica Slocum||30||Virginia Beach, Virginia||Episode 2|
|Ashley Langford||25||La Palma, California||Episode 1|
Elimination and voting chart
Below show the list of brides and their statuses in the competition.
|1||Allyson||Alexandra||RISK||Alexandra||Lisa Marie||TOP||Lisa Marie||Kristen||TOP||Jenessa5||WINNER|
|2||Jenessa||Ashley||Lisa Marie||Dominique||Melissa||Kristen||Lisa Marie3||Kristen||Cheyenne||RISK||CUT|
|3||Dominique||Alexandra||Lisa Marie||RISK||TOP||Netty||Lisa Marie||TOP||Cheyenne||CUT||Jenessa|
|VOTE TO STAY||7-3||3-3-1||3-3-0||2-2-1||3-1-0||3-2||3-0||2-0||1-0||4-26|
^1 The first elimination between Alexandra and Ashley was decided by a simple hand raise vote from the other brides. From Episode 2 and on, the voting would be held at the RSVP Ceremony.
^2 Kristen was the first bride to finish the challenge, but did not receive any surgeries on her Wish List as all the brides who completed the challenge received botox.
^3 Jenessa was the top bride in episode six. Since there was a tie between Netty and Lisa Marie, Jenessa had to vote in this episode's ceremony. She ended up voting for Lisa Marie to stay.
^4 Cheyenne, Dominique, and Jenessa competed in a quiz challenge where one of them would automatically be eliminated, which Cheyenne in the end lost.
^5 Since Allyson was the previous Top Bride, she got to make the decision at the RSVP Ceremony of who to compete next to in the finale. Allyson chose Jenessa to compete against her.
^6 Lisa Marie's vote at the Final RSVP Ceremony was not revealed due to Allyson already receiving the amount of votes to win.
- The bride who won Bridalplasty.
- The bride was the top bride after finishing the challenge first.
- The bride was safe from elimination, and had to vote to save one of the bottom brides.
- The bride was part of the bottom, and was at risk from being eliminated.
- The bride was cut from the competition after having the least amount of votes to stay.
- The bride lost the challenge and was immediately cut from the competition.
- Episode 1 - Falling to Pieces
12 brides move into a mansion in a battle for plastic surgery procedures as well as a celebrity-style dream wedding.
- TOP BRIDE: Kristen2
- BOTTOM BRIDES: Alexandra, Ashley
- CUT: Ashley
- Episode 2 - For Better or Worse
The bride's compatibility with their fiancés is put to the test in an emotional battle for the first plastic surgery procedure.
- TOP BRIDE: Cheyenne - Received rhinoplasty
- BOTTOM BRIDES: Allyson, Jessica, Lisa Marie
- CUT: Jessica
- Episode 3 - Unveiled
The 10 remaining brides clash in a fight to score the ultimate wedding dress, but find out that have to rely on each other to win this week's surgery.
- TOP BRIDE: Kristen - Received breast implants
- BOTTOM BRIDES: Alexandra, Dominique, Jaimie
- CUT: Jaimie
- Episode 4 - The Finer Choice
The girl's tastes for the finer things are put to the test in a challenge of extremes. A life long dream comes true for the plastic surgery winner.
- TOP BRIDE: Dominique - Received rhinoplasty
- BOTTOM BRIDES: Lisa Marie, Melissa, Netty
- CUT: Melissa
- Episode 5 - Sporting of a Sparrow
With just eight girls left, the brides are tested on their bedroom knowledge and find themselves in difficult positions battling for this week's surgery.
- TOP BRIDE: Allyson - Received liposuction on her arms and chin
- BOTTOM BRIDES: Alexandra, Kristen, Netty
- CUT: Alexandra
- Episode 6 - Flower Power
While a challenge to design a piece of their perfect day motivates most of the brides to fight even harder to stay, one bride seems to be falling behind.
- TOP BRIDE: Jenessa - Received rhinoplasty
- BOTTOM BRIDES: Lisa Marie, Netty
- CUT: Netty
- Episode 7 - Mother-in-Lord-Help-Us
Unexpected guests show up to compete with the remaining brides in the challenge that shocks everyone.
- TOP BRIDE: Dominique - Received tooth veneers
- BOTTOM BRIDES: Lisa Marie, Kristen
- CUT: Lisa Marie
- Episode 8 - A Lie Is A Lie Is A Lie
Unexpected guests show up and the remaining brides take a lie detector test.
- TOP BRIDE: Allyson - Received tooth veneers
- BOTTOM BRIDES: Cheyenne, Kristen
- CUT: Kristen
- Episode 9 - Keep Your Friends Close
With only four brides left the stakes have never been higher. In a surprise challenge one girl is eliminated right on the spot.
- CUT: Cheyenne
- TOP BRIDE: Allyson
- BOTTOM BRIDES: Dominique, Jenessa
- CUT: Dominique
- Episode 10 - The Perfect Bride
The first season concludes with the two final brides competing and the winner being revealed. The winning lady is then followed during her final plastic surgeries and wedding preparations.
- BRIDAL PANEL: Dominique, Cheyenne, Kristen, Lisa Marie, Netty, Alexandra, Melissa
- CUT: Jenessa
- WINNING BRIDE: Allyson
- "Brides Battle For Plastic Surgery On TV". The Boston Herald. November 28, 2010. Retrieved November 28, 2010.
- ""Bridalplasty": Plastic Surgery as a TV Prize?". ABC News. September 20, 2010. Retrieved November 28, 2010.
- "Brides compete for plastic surgery in 'Bridalplasty'". Chicago Sun Times. November 27, 2010. Retrieved November 28, 2010.