Brisbane Adventist College
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (July 2011)|
|Brisbane Adventist College|
Everything with God
|Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Type||Independent, Co-educational, Day school|
|Deputy Principals||Bruce Dever (Secondary) and
Heidi Mazz (Primary) 
|Colour(s)||Dark Blue, White, Gold|
|Slogan||Everything with God|
Brisbane Adventist College is a Prep to Year 12 independent Christian school located in the Brisbane suburbs of Mansfield (primary school) and Wishart (secondary school). Enrolment is open to families of all faiths. It is part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church education system.
Brisbane Adventist College started as a Primary School in 1966. The Primary School was one of the first established in the Mt Gravatt area. A Secondary School was established in 1972 along Wishart Road. Both schools grew steadily over the years and in 1999 it was decided to amalgamate them and the Early Learning Centre into one College. Affectionately known as BAC, the school continues to provide Christian education for students from our wider community. The current student catchment area is wide ranging and extends from the Gold Coast to Brisbane Central.
- List of schools in Queensland
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
- Brisbane Adventist College website
- BAC website
- Reid, B. (May 24, 2011), Adventures Of A Pastor's Wife: A little reunion… Brisbane Adventist College, retrieved August 4, 2011 Bec Reid provides pictures and stories of her aboringal husband's days at Brisbane Adventist College. Event: Brisbane's 45th Reunion.
|This article related to a Queensland school is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Seventh-day Adventist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about Brisbane is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|