From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Brittany, France)
|Look up Brittany or Bretagne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brittany is a historical province of France. It may also refer to the following affiliation:
- Duchy of Brittany, an historical administrative unit
- Brittany (administrative region), the present-day administrative region of Brittany, in France, which is smaller than the historical province of Brittany
Brittany may also refer to:
- Brittany (dog) spaniel, a breed of dog
- Brittany, Louisiana, a community in the United States
- French Brittany (dog)
- Brittany (name), a feminine name (variants include Britnee, Britney, Brittney).
- SS Brittany, one of a number of ships
- Brittany Apartment Building, Cincinnati, Ohio
- "Britney/Brittany", an episode of Glee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.