Bundaberg Brewed Drinks
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2012)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012)|
|Key people||John McLean
Bundaberg Brewed Drinks Pty Ltd is an Australian-based, beverages manufacturer in Bundaberg, Queensland. Bundaberg Brewed Drinks uses traditional brewing processes to produce non-alcoholic products. Bundaberg Brewed Drinks are exported to over 32 countries.
There are many flavours as well as four diet varieties and specific country variants. The flavours include:
- Ginger Beer
- Lemon Lime and Bitters
- Sarsaparilla / Root Beer (*note: resonance frequency of the bottle is 181.81Hz about an F#)
- Burgundee (Creaming Soda)
- Pink Grapefruit
- Blood Orange
- Lemon Ale
- Apple Ale
The diet range includes:
- Bundaberg Diet Ginger Beer
- Bundaberg Diet Lemon Lime and Bitters
- Bundaberg Diet Sarsaparilla
- Bundaberg Diet Root Beer
In 2005, Bundaberg Brewed Drinks opened their tourist facility, The Bundaberg Barrel, one of Australia's Big Things in Bundaberg. The Barrel has a 3D hologram video, interactive displays on the brewing process and taste testing.
- "Bundaberg Brewed Drinks Pty Ltd: Private Company Information". BusinessWeek Snapshot. Bloomberg. Retrieved 24 November 2011.
- "...Unfortunately we don't sell the Royal Crown Draft in Aus! If you are ever in Bundy , you can get it at the Barrel!". Twitter. Retrieved 27 February 2013.