From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CQ may refer to:
- Central Queensland
- Chongqing, China
- Northern Mariana Islands: FIPS Pub 10-4 and obsolete NATO digram
- Congressional Quarterly, a publisher of print and online daily and weekly news about the United States Congress and politics
- CQ Press, a publishing firm for academic and educational markets
- CQ Amateur Radio
- CQ ham radio
- The China Quarterly
- cadit quaestio, Latin for "the question falls", used as a legal term
- In copy-editing, signifies that an unusual-looking spelling or word usage has been double-checked
- casu quo, the Latin for "in that case" or "respectively"
- CQ (call), a code used by radio operators. An initialism built from "(I) Seek You"
- CQ (film), a 2001 film
- Cultural Quotient
- Norinco CQ
- Charge of Quarters, a military term
- Cissus quadrangularis, a plant from the grape family that is used for medicinal purposes
- Communication Quotient
- IBM Rational ClearQuest, a ticket-tracking system
- a shorthand for cheque
- Carrier qualifications for modern US Navy carrier air operations
- Constellation Airlines IATA airline designator
- post-nominal letters for Knight of the National Order of Quebec
- Cycling Quotient (www.cqranking.com), a ranking system for road race cycling following the principles of the UCI Road World Rankings that were discontinued in 2005.
- La CQ, a Cartoon Network sitcom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.