CR-8000 is a PCB design suite launched by Japanese EDA vendor Zuken in 2011. Developed to serve the needs of multi-board level design CR-8000 is a next generation replacement for CR-5000 that was originally focused on single-board design. CR-8000 makes use of new technology including the integration of a tablet as an input device and the use of native 3D layout and actual 64-bit architecture. The CR-8000 family features four modules – System Planner; Design Gateway; Design Force; and DFM Center. These modules cover initial system planning, detailed schematic and pcb design; and optimized manufacturing output.
- System Planner: A system-level design environment for upfront planning and partitioning of electronics systems.
- Design Gateway: Platform for logical circuit design and verification of single and multi-board system-level electronic designs.
- Design Force: A complete system on package and board design and analysis solution.
- DFM Center: A manufacturing preparation and output solution supporting panelization and common output formats
- Zuken launches new PCB design suite for concept-to-manufacturing, multi-board system design
- CR-8000: True Innovation After Fifteen Years (Or More) | Gabe on EDA
- Building a Better Software Design Platform | Product Design and Development
- Board design package upgraded
- System-level PCB design environment for board design and analysis - Electronics Eetimes
|This computer-aided design software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|