California State Route 45
|Defined by S&HC § 345|
|Maintained by Caltrans|
|Length:||70 mi (113 km)|
|South end:||SR 113 at Knights Landing|
| SR 20 in Colusa
SR 162 at Glenn
|North end:||SR 32 at Hamilton City|
The route begins at SR 113 in Knights Landing in Yolo County. It then heads northward and enters Colusa County, where it has a short overlap with SR 20. It then enters Glenn County, where it overlaps SR 162 through the cities of Codora and Glenn. It the continues northward to its end at SR 32 in Hamilton City.
Except where prefixed with a letter, postmiles were measured on the road as it was in 1964, and do not necessarily reflect current mileage. R reflects a realignment in the route since then. The numbers reset at county lines; the start and end postmiles in each county are given in the county column.
|Knights Landing||0.00||4th Street||Continuation beyond SR 113|
|0.00||SR 113 (Locust Street) – Robbins, Yuba City, Woodland||South end of SR 45|
|5.80||CR E11 (Road 98A)|
|Grimes||12.87||Grimes-Arbuckle Road – College City, Arbuckle|
|18.47||Sycamore Road – Meridian|
|SR 20 east||South end of SR 20 overlap|
|SR 20 west (10th Street) – Williams||North end of SR 20 overlap|
|24.53||Maxwell Road to I-5 – Maxwell|
|Codora||3.06||SR 162 east / Road 61 – Butte City, Oroville||South end of SR 162 overlap|
|Glenn||7.53||SR 162 west – Willows||North end of SR 162 overlap|
|Hamilton City||23.23||SR 32 (6th Street) – Chico, Orland||North end of SR 45|
|23.23||Canal Street||Continuation beyond SR 32|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Indicates that the postmile represents the distance along SR 20 rather than SR 45.
- January 1, 2006 California Log of Bridges on State Highways
- CA Codes (shc:250-257)
- Staff. "State Truck Route List" (XLS file). California Department of Transportation. Retrieved August 21, 2012.
- California Department of Transportation, Log of Bridges on State Highways, July 2007
- California Department of Transportation, All Traffic Volumes on CSHS, 2007