From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Capital FM may refer to:
- Capital (radio network), nine UK radio stations
- Capital FM (Finland), a Finnish radio station
- Capital FM 97.7, a radio station in Berne, Switzerland
- CIBX-FM, a Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada radio station that uses Capital FM as a brand name
- CKGC-FM, an Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada radio station that uses Capital FM as a brand name
- CKRA-FM, "96.3 Capital FM", an Edmonton, Alberta, Canada radio station
- Capital Radio 604, a former South African radio station
- 98.4 Capital FM, a Kenyan radio station
- Capital FM 88.9, a radio station in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Capitol.fm Hitz Bangkok, worldwide internet music radio station
- Capital FM Radio, a Ugandan radio station, based in Kampala
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.