From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carver may refer to:
- Carver (surname)
- Raymond Carver, U.S. short story writer and poet
- Carver Mead (born 1934), U.S. computer scientist
- George Washington Carver, U.S. botanist and inventor
In the United States:
- Carver, Massachusetts
- Carver, Minnesota
- Carver, Oregon
- Carver, West Virginia
- Carver (Richmond, Virginia)
- Carver Center for Arts and Technology, public high school in Towson, Maryland
- Carver (automobile)
- Carver (crater), lunar crater
- The Carver (Nip/Tuck), mysterious serial rapist/killer/attacker from the TV series Nip/Tuck
- Carving knife
- CARVER matrix, a target prioritization method
- Carver Yachts, a powerboat company located in Pulaski, Wisconsin in the United States
- Carver (film), a 2008 horror film directed by Franklin Guerrero, Jr.
- Carver (novel), the fifth novel of the Samuel Carver series by Tom Cain
- Carver (play), a radio drama by the Scottish composer and writer John Purser
- Atlas Carver, a replacement for the South African Air Force's Mirage III; the project was canceled in 1991.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.