From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People who died c. 1552.
See also: 1552 births.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1552 deaths.|
Pages in category "1552 deaths"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barbara of Brandenburg-Ansbach-Kulmbach
- Alexander Barclay
- Patrick Barnewall (Solicitor General)
- Matteo Bassi
- Eustorg de Beaulieu
- Anthony Belasyse
- Eske Bille
- Katharina von Bora
- Robert Bowyer (died 1551/1552)
- William Brabazon (Lord Justice of Ireland)
- Jane Browne, Viscountess Montague
- Lazarus Buonamici
- Satomura Shōkyū
- Martin Schalling the Elder
- Walter Scott of Branxholme and Buccleuch
- William Sempill, 2nd Lord Sempill
- John Seymour (died 1552)
- John Skypp
- Niccolò Soggi
- Charles de Solier, comte de Morette
- Edward Seymour, 1st Duke of Somerset
- Michael Stanhope (died 1552)
- Ștefan VI Rareș
- Henry Stewart, 1st Lord Methven
- William Stumpe
- György Szondy