From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Colorado Desert|
- The Colorado Desert or "Low Desert" is a subregion of the Sonoran Desert in eastern Southern California.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Fauna of the Colorado Desert (1 C, 44 P)
- ► Flora of the California desert regions (3 C, 531 P)
- ► Flora of the Sonoran Deserts (202 P)
- ► Geography of the Colorado Desert (3 C, 19 P)
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).