Category:Former populated places in Mexico
These are human settlements within Mexico's modern boundaries that have been abandoned, due to either human or natural causes. In some cases ancient sites may have been re-occupied.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ghost towns in Mexico (2 P)
Pages in category "Former populated places in Mexico"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Candelaria Cave
- Cantona (Mesoamerican site)
- Castillo de Teayo (Mesoamerican site)
- Cerro de la Estrella (archeological site)
- Cerro de las Mesas
- Cerro de las Minas
- Chiapa de Corzo (Mesoamerican site)
- Chichen Itza
- Chimalhuacán (archaeological site)
- Cholula (Mesoamerican site)
- Comalcalco (archaeological site)