From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Original coat of arms of the House of Valois (counts of Valois).
The House of Valois which ruled France from 1328 to 1589.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "House of Valois"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Magdalena of Valois
- Antoinette de Maignelais
- Margaret of Bavaria
- Margaret of Burgundy, Dauphine of France
- Margaret of Valois, Countess of Blois
- Margaret Stewart, Dauphine of France
- Marguerite, bâtarde de France
- Marie de Valois
- Marie of Valois, Duchess of Bar
- Marie of Valois, Duchess of Calabria
- Marie of Valois, Prioress of Poissy
- Marie, Duchess of Auvergne
- Mary, Queen of Scots
- Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor
- Michelle of Valois