|Manufacturer||Giulio Cocchi Spumanti|
|Country of origin||Italy|
|Alcohol by volume||16.5%|
Cocchi Americano (Pronounced: ˈkɔkki ameriˈkano) is an aperitif wine produced by Giulio Cocchi Spumanti in the Asti province of Italy. Cocchi Americano is a variety of Americano. The wine was developed by Giulio Cocchi, and production began in 1891. Cocchi also produces a pink variety of this aperitif, the "Cocchi Americano Rosa", which is slightly more bitter and aromatic than the classic white Cocchi Americano.
Press and awards
Cocchi Americano is gaining a great popularity in Europe and USA, thanks to its presence in famous cocktail such as the Vesper Martini, the Corpse Reviver #2  and signature cocktails in some of the best bars in the world.
- What's the Deal with Cocchi Aperitivo Americano? | Serious Eats: Drinks
- Cocchi Americano « liquor is quicker
- Adri Barr Crocetti - Cocchi Americano Rosa
- Yahoo Food - We're Seeing It Everywhere: Cocchi Americano
- The Telegraph - How to make James Bond's Martini
- New York Times blog - Cocchi Americano: Waking the Dead
- The Telegraph - Signature cocktail recipes from the world's best bars
|This wine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|